Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Headed To The South!

Hello everybody!

I report to the MTC for my mission in exactly 7 days and then two weeks later I'll be off to Charlotte, North Carolina. :)
While I'm away I am letting my family be in charge of posting some of my letters home so y'all can know how I am doing. They'll do so here on this blog and possibly also Facebook.
Plus, whenever my mailing address changes you'll know about it on here so you can write me letters.

Well, this is it and I'm super excited! See ya at my farewell talk and then again in 18 months.

 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh4UQROzTyFQZx4vhZU3IpsuzZGHxJmlBLUTFebFEsdviwsnvwvPOcqF6naoCsd5EOHA6qdfEgoS7n8G9UmmWPDzwDcdCbme7w2BCv52dwCblcCJoo6mULuh_aQvSi799pPHP2a812nLU0/s200/future+missionary.jpg
    

No comments:

Post a Comment